Thursday 20 March 2014

Que sera Que sera..

                                                                   "Que Sera, Sera"

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

I am what i am, not what you wanted me to be.
What will be..will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera...


Once... I am a child. 
I see the sun...
Bring my hand up to it..
touched it..
As our eyes met...
it makes me cry....
the sun is blinding my eyes ma..

As i grew year by year,
inch by inch,
weight from a kilo to 50...
and i see the sun again...
you are still the same...
why can't i touch you..
without getting teary eyes...
Oh Ma...the sun never change...
the world never change..

but it's me...
and the future will never mine to see..
Oh ma...
Que sera...sera...

No comments:

Post a Comment